What is Solar Pump System:
A solar-powered water pumping system is like any other pumping system, except its power source is solar energy. The process is elegant and simple.
Advantages of Solar Pumping
• SWP systems consume little to no fuel. By using freely available sunlight, they avoid the constraints of weak or expensive rural fuel supply networks.
• Unlike diesel-based systems (i. e., where a diesel generator powers the pump), solar pumping produces clean energy with zero or much reduced exhaust gases and pollutants.
• Solar pumping systems are durable and reliable. PV panels have a design life of over 20 years, and solar pumps have few moving parts and require little maintenance (unlike diesel pumps).
• Solar pumping systems are modular so can be tailored to current power needs and easily expanded by adding PV panels and accessories.
• Properly installed solar systems are safe and low risk due to low system voltage. Adequate protection minimizes fire risk.
PHAETON Solar Pump Inverters are special R&D and marketing for the Solar Pumping System as the key controller part.
PHAETON Solar Pump Inverter could provide the high efficiency and Stability for Pumping the water for farmer.
More details, please refer to PHAETON!